Interested in my spiky ball and foam rollering classes? Are you stiff, sore, or suffering from back pain?
Are your muscles tight?
Do you benefit from a massage?
I can show you how to efficiently and effectively use your spiky ball and foam roller in my small group class (maximum of 4). By using myofascial release techniques that I have been using for years with my private clients I will quickly teach you how to release referred pain and stiffness. I also have a whole bunch of techniques for how to use a super portable and inexpensive spiky ball.
What you’ll learn:
- how to release muscle tension and stiffness – legs, shoulders, neck and back care a specialty
- why starting at the feet makes so much sense!!
- how to position yourself with your roller, the floor, a wall, your ball
- how to use your foam roller for core conditioning
Usually I can only share this knowledge with personal training clients. I am totally blown away by this knowledge, and found it so simple to learn and apply; I’d like to share these insights with you!
When and where will we do our spiky ball and foam rollering classes??
- 4 x 30 minute classes,
- Thursdays 4.30-5pm in my private gym Geilston Bay
- Each program starts first week of the month and runs for 4 weeks