We offer 6 x 60 minute small group personal training sessions for new mothers, mums that move is for the active mum that want to meet the demands of parenting with a strong and healthy body. Perhaps you need a little TLC after birthing, your body most likely has changed – what happens next is up to you.
We want you to feel good, cope with this most life changing and demanding stage of your life. Let’s get you fit and strong for life as a mum. Classes are tailored by mother of 3 Jo Cordell-Cooper. Jo has 7 1/2 years of ante natal exercise class experience putting hundreds of Tassie women through her water based classes. Now you are on ‘the other side’ lets get your body back into shape so you can meet all the demands of motherhood and more!!
- answer any questions you have about how your body has changed
- calmly and frankly help you with pelvic floor retraining
- provide abdominal separation rehabilitation
- improve your posture and back strength
- help with sore, rounded shoulders? This is largely postural – we can give you take away strategies that are quick and easy that you can do at home
- refer and / or link in with physiotherapy approaches
- move you towards more mainstream exercise – we are your link between physio and mainstream exercise and sport
- help you get back to your pre-pregnancy shape (by fixing your foundation).
Additionally we provide:
- our mum’s that move home workout,
- 8 email healthy living series,
- and access to our private VIP facebook page.
We will provide tailored, responsible exercise programs that suit you and your fitness needs, whether you are an every day mum or an elite athlete. We know our stuff and we have helped many women with quite complex issues return to mainstream exercise.