The Ultimate 12 Week lifestyle changes leave no stone un-turned over 12 weeks
Do you repeatedly get hurt, fall ill, lose weight and put it back on again, or the strategies you once used to be fit and healthy no longer work? If your body aches and you feel stiff and sore and you have a whole load of living left to do this package is for you! Join holistic personal trainer Jo Cordell-Cooper for our 12 and 24 week ULTIMATE Lifestyle Change PACKAGE – get the best of all services offered including:
- Weekly personal training – land or water
- Fortnightly mindset coaching via skype or face to face
- Clean Eating Guide
- Adrenal Stress Test
- Food Sensitivity Test
- Kaizen Health and Lifestyle Plan
- Accountability resources – to keep you on track
- Access to our VIP Active Solutions facebook group
- Immediate access to our 8 healthy lifestyle email series
- 50 recipe cookbook – fast and easy recipes on for VIP’s
- blood chemical analysis within functional ranges
We can delve into habit forming behaviour change, how to get a great night’s sleep, a holistic approach to dealing with stress that explores much more than over scheduling or emotional stress. We will examine your blood chemicals and create a plan to suit. We will train your differently – high intensity might not be what you need!
This is for the person who really cares about their health but can not seem to get the results they deserve via a traditional and mainstream approach. If you have done enough yoyo dieting and believe your body is best fueled by a varied and wholesome eating plan then this is for you. If you regularly get injured by your exercise regime, or you just feel tired – day in day out then this is for you!
following your 12 or 24 week lifestyle change we want you to:-
- feel and move well,
- regain your mojo,
- have fun,
- eat awesome food (often)
- be organised
- sleep well and enjoy life.
Our approach is so different. Jo is Tasmania’s only Kaizen Advanced Health Coach we look at all aspects of your health – this approach goes well beyond physical training